0
8 hours earlier before Kousei Arima
arrive in Japan.
.
"What time Kousei arrived in japan?"
.
"Maybe arround 6 am"
.
There is still plenty of time to make a surprise for Kousei.
.
"Thanks Hiroko"I immediately went home to prepare a surprise,i suddenly remember that Kousei say before going to Europe
"Don not look down,look up full of dreams" thats what he said
.
Actually i dont understand what he was saying.
.
Finally,the preparations are finished,already midnight but i'm no sleepy yet I'd better call watari to ask,if he would come to the airport to pick Kousei.
"Tuuutt..."
.
"Tuuutt..."
.
"Tuuutt..."
"Sorry the number you are communicating doesnt answer,please leave voicemail,Beep.."
.
"Watari maybe you're already sleeping,and then tomorrow you must come to the Airport"
.
Look's like i'm getting sleepy,by the way i can't wait tomorrow.
Sleep accompanied by the song very romantic.
'Music On'??????
Ameagari no niji mo rin to saita hana mo irodzuki afure dasu????
Akaneiro no sora aogu kimi ni ani hi koi ni ochita??
.
'Kukuruyuuuk....'
.
The sun began to rise and illuminate my bed room,i finally wake up from my sleep,i see the clock is at 6:49 Am.
I will panic if i'm late going to Airport..I change my clothes first and going quick to Airport
"hufft...I hope,i'm not too late" i said
I quickly drive to Narita Airport
and then i saw 5 missed call in my phone and i check it up,who is calling me.?But i have one message from Watari"Sorry tomorrow i can't to come"He said..When i arrived at the Airport, i saw a woman that looked like Kaori,her hair yellow and bring a musical instrument violin,wait....what did she do?
Turns out she took violin out of the bag and playing front of peapole,From her voice i knew she was playing a Chopin Nocturn Op 9 No 2.
.
Her face and his hair looks like Kaori and fom the way she played the violin no different as Kaori,I wondered who is she?But i dont have time to ask her name, i must going to terminal 1 for seeing Kousei.
.
30 Minutes Later~
.
Already tired i kept waiting for him,when i raised my head there was a woman looked like Kaori kept staring at me and i hear the voice of"He is gone".

Post a Comment

Pembaca yang budiman , setelah membaca Konten silakan meminta saran dan untuk memberikan umpan balik yang konstruktif Silahkan Tulis komentar relevan dengan Bahasa Sopan . Komentar anda menginspirasi saya untuk terus blogging . Pendapat Anda jauh lebih berharga bagi saya . Terima kasih.